The college constantly strives to develop academic industry partnership with various leading corporate houses. The Placement Cell addresses a very urgent need of students for part time summer jobs or full time jobs. Leading companies from IT, business and service sectors, hospitality, the BPO sector. NGOs, media etc. induct students through campus interviews.
Career guidance material is made available in the placement cell specific information about employment/treatment is displayed on notice board . The cell establishes contact with various corporate and regular communications and maintained for the benefit of the students .
NCC-the national cadet corps
The NCC unit is of the college imparts quality training to boys and inculcates in them the qualities of leadership, unity and discipline. Active participation in the NCC also opens new vistas of learning and empowers students in the face of the socio-economic challenges of our times.
NSS-the national service scheme The National Service Scheme (NSS) provides an opportunity for students to channelize their talents and skills in the service of society. It teaches the dignity of human labour and the significance of disciplined life works to instill in students the spirit of patriotism and proactive responsibility for the community. The work done by the student volunteers is recognized and certified by the University.
The BFC has been allotted one unit of the NSS by Barkatullah university. The college has been consistently serving the society by:
* Organizing blood donations, cleanliness programmes , anti-plastic campaigns.
* Developing basic infrastructure facilities such as drainage, road, and public meeting platform in backward villages.
* Planting and looking after over 500 tree saplings in the College campus and outside.
* Sensitizing people to cleanliness, equality of sexes, significance of education and AIDS and communicable diseases.
* Reaching out through rural camps and awareness programs.
ALL registered students of the college are eligible to enroll as NSS volunteers.